The Park's Pavilion and Concession Building provide a wonderful outdoor space for your next gathering or event.
RENTAL FEES (Non-refundable)
1. Rent the pavillions for $50.00 for 3 hours.
2. Additional time is available at $10.00 per hour.
(Rates revised: May 3, 2021 )
See the Guidelines and Contract below for more information.
Contact Us to make your reservation today!
GET INVOLVED to make your Park the best it can be! Please thank anyone you see doing stuff at the Park as they are all volunteers; no funds are received for ongoing activities. The following positions and teams are available:
2. Grant Writing
3. Park Planning and Development
a. Extend Parking Lot
b. Enlargement of the dog park
c. Playground (Older Children)
d. Pickleball Courts
5. Event Planning (Concerts, Lighting of the Christmas Tree, Fun Day in the Park, Movies in the Park, community events, etc.)
6. Social Media (Website, Facebook, park promotion, etc.)
7. Woods (Trail development)
8. Maintenance (scheduled mowing, gardening, equipment)
a. Proper land drainage
9. Beautify the park (paint benches, Ga-Ga-Pit, horseshoe pits)
10. Event Coordinator for pavilions
Contact us HERE to begin serving our community together!
The Huntertown Family Park 5–Year Master Plan provides an outline of proposed actions and goals of the Huntertown Family Park Board for the next five years.
The 5-Year Plan for the Huntertown Family Park is now complete. This Plan is critical for future fundraising and improvements at your community Park. (You may find pages 49-53 of the Plan of particular interest!) We appreciate everyone who participated in the Survey that helped to create this plan. Volunteer teams are now forming to implement the plan. Contact the Park HERE to join in the fun of making the Park a great place for our community to enjoy.